Insurance for photovoltaic systems
An all-risk insurance for your photovoltaic system is the best protection against all risks.
What are the risks when operating a solar power plant?
- The solar power plant gets damaged by an act of vandalism or a power surge.
Who will make good for the damage?
- The photovoltaic installation doesn’t generate power during the repairing time of three weeks.
Who will cover for the lost feed-in remuneration?
- During a storm a fallen solar module damages a parking vehicle.
Who will protect me from legal liability claims from third parties?
Our answer to these questions: the photovoltaic insurance
- Your photovoltaic installation is comprehensively covered with the electronics insurance coverage.
- The operation interruption insurance provides a fixed sum compensation for lost remuneration during repairing.
- The liability insurance protects you from liability claims resulting from operating a photovoltaic system.
What components benefit coverage?
- Solar modules
- Mounting systems
- Generation and feed-in meter
- Control and regulating devices
- Overvoltage protection system
- DC and AC cables
The so-called all-risk insurance covers unpredictable damages as well as loss of your installation at its original value.
We would be pleased to forward your inquiry to our insurance partner!